Hey, pretty girl!
It’s almost back to school time which means lots of late nights cramming to get stuff done! As someone with anxiety who gets jitters from caffeine, I always struggle with the balance between maintaining late night energy without upsetting my mental health. Thankfully, due to Zfluencer, I had the opportunity to collaborate with Aspire Energy.
I will be sent two 12 pack packages of energy drinks per month – I will be trying all the flavors eventually so I’ll be sure to share which flavors are my fav!! This month, so far, I was sent 3 flavors (an extra package since it’s my first set of flavors) mango lemonade, orange pineapple and raspberry acai! Jack will be trying them alongside me to share how they work on a different body, so that the results I share are not just dependent on my experience (plus I just like to share with the loml). My favorite of the two flavors was orange pineapple and Jack’s was raspberry acai.
Some quick facts about Aspire Energy:
- No calories, no sugar and no carbs!! (Def better for me then Starbs)
- Made with green tea, guarana seed caffeine, vitamins B&C and other natural plant based ingredients
- 80mg of caffeine
- Sustained energy so that you won’t experience jitters/crash
- 8 flavors: Tropical, Orange Pineapple, Peach Tea Lemonade, Dark Cherry Lime, Raspberry & Acai, Mango Lemonade, Apple & Acai and Cranberry.
- They are now being sold in 4 packs at Target and Amazon (linked below for only $6.99 at Target and $9.99 at Amazon.
- You can find them at Target, Walmart and Amazon (I linked everything from single cans to a 24 pack)
These energy drinks are unique in so many ways and will truly be my go to caffeine beverage from now on! They truly get me a caffeine boost without my normal anxious jitters! I’ve been drinking them every morning to get a great start on my day!
With Love, Marin