Hey, pretty girl!
Sometimes I wake up in the morning and feel like this is all one big, crazy nightmare. While things will eventually return to normal, right now it seems like most of us are incredibly detatched from reality. Music is something that always grounds me. Therefore, I wanted to share a few songs that I’ve felt like are incredibly relatable right now.
I made an apple music playlist and spotify playlist with these five songs for easy listening!
- Six Feet Apart by Luke Combs
- Paper Airplanes by Taylor Acorn
- Fear of Being Alone by Lennon Stella
- Six Feet Apart by Alec Benjamin
- Be a Light by Thomas Rhett
With Love, Marin