Hey, pretty girl!
One thing that always gets me in a summer mood is romance novels. Reading used to be my absolute favorite thing and I have newfound time during quarantine to read again. Since I know we are all looking for something to do during this time, I decided to list all of my favorite romance novels.
- You’d be Mine by Erin Hahn
- The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
- The Last Summer by Brandy Bruce
- The Moon and More Sarah Dessen
- Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
- My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
- Truly Madly Royally by Debbie Riguad
- Once and For All Sarah Dessen
- If I’m Being Honest by Emily Wibberley
- Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
With Love, Marin