Hey, pretty girl!
It’s been a while, hasn’t it? I was soaking up every single second of second semester, trying to disconnect from my computer just a little. And I’m really glad I did I took each last moments of freshman year, and time with the people I love, in.
Now, since we are all homebodies right now, we might as well do something productive. For me, that tends to be focusing on my health and fitness. The last month I’ve been going to the gym consistently (rip the aarc) and have found that my workouts are more successful when I like the music I am listening to.
Here’s my country workout playlist:
- RSVP Maren Morris
- Southbound Carrie Underwood
- Just the Way Parmalee & Blanco Brown
- Bluebird Miranda Lambert
- Drink in My Hand Eric Church
- Girls Lie Too Terri Clark
- Does to Me Luke Combs
- Here and Now Kenny Chesney
- Cool Girl Jillian Cardarelli
- Click Madison Kozak
- Love You Like I Used To Russell Dickerson
- When She Says Baby Jason Aldean
- Confetti Gone West
- Snapback Old Dominion
- The Champion Carrie Underwood
- Midnight Mess Around Old Dominion
- Gonna Wanna Tonight Chase Rice
- All the Pretty Girls Kenny Chesney
- That Song That We Used to Make Love to Carrie Underwood
- Make Out With Me Maren Morris
- Anything She Says Mitchell Tenpenny
- Singles you Up Jordan David
- Timeless Dallas Smith
- There Was This Girl Riley Green
- Kinfolks Sam Hunt
Here is the Apple Music Playlist Link
Now get to work, girl! There is only so long in quarantine, make use of the time.
With Love, Marin