Hey, pretty girl!
I’m far from a makeup guru but I wanted to give my quick & simple makeup routine! It took me forever to find out what makeup would work for me, given my fair skin and freckles, so I wanted to help out the other girls with skin tones similar to mine!
First off, my makeup mirror – iHome Bluetooth Double-Sided Vanity Mirror. I love this mirror so much! I got it before going away to college, knowing that the dorm lighting wouldn’t be the best, and it’s made all the difference. It’s easy to tell if my makeup is blended well, as well as play music in the morning straight from my mirror!!
Makeup product wise, I listed the products I use and the order in which I use them (disclaimer – I am not a big eyeshadow girl).
- Elf Hydrating Primer
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Tint (in classic ivory)
- L’oreal Brow Stylist Designer (in Blonde)
- Elf Sheer Tint Finishing Powder (in Fair/Light)
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
- Maybelline Lash Discovery Mini-Brush (lower lashes)
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Full Fan Effect (upper lashes)
- Tarte Glide & Go Buttery Lipstick (in Pink Tutu)
And that’s all! It’s a super simple routine, but one I found that works very well for my skin!
With Love, Marin