Hey, pretty girl!
When you step off the plane and into Nashville International Airport, you immediately know you’re in music city. With Nashville becoming a booming metropolis for all music, tech and bridal parties – Nashville is the place to visit right now!
Where to Stay:
When my family was in Nashville for spring break, we opted to stay in an Airbnb. With bigger groups (aka over 4 people) it can be hard to find a hotel room. While I wished we stayed closer to the inner-city, this was a quieter area and was only an uber ride away to many top visiting locations!
1) This specific Airbnb that we stayed in had the cutest Nashville decor and made you feel right at home. Other great extras things included board games, record player and lighted mirrors.
What to Do:
4) Nashville Zoo (you can pet Kangaroos!!)
5) Explore the Opryland Hotel (this is where I purchased my cowgirl boots)
8) Shopping in the Gulch (this is where the angel-wing mural is wink wink)
10) The Parthenon
Where to Eat:
1) Milk & Honey (grab morning coffee before shopping in the Gulch)
5) Jeff Ruby’s Steakhouse (a lil on the pricey side but so worth it)
8) Sam’s Place (if you go anywhere on this list, GO HERE AND ORDER THE HAND-BREADED CHICKEN STRIPS – you will thank me later)
10) Goo-Goo Shop
With Love, Marin